Our Business Practices
- Our main objective is to provide prompt, efficient customer service, and a high level of customer satisfaction
- When disaster strikes, we are ready to serve you 24 hours a day. We offer competitive prices and guaranteed results.
- We have a reputation for being prompt, friendly, and reliable.
- Our team will perform detailed work and ensure quality workmanship.
- We will never present an invoice that is larger than the most current estimate.
- We advise you of all the job requirements and the procedures involved.
- We will not proceed with any maintenance or repair work without your authorization.
- Our professional technicians and tradespeople are dedicated to completing any type of restoration or renovation efficiently and to accurately solve the toughest problems.
- All of our technicians are fully trained and certified through the IIRC.
- We use environmentally safe products and utilize responsible environmental protocols.
- A work-safe environment is the company standard.
- Our aim is to provide one-stop services in the restoration/home care industry for commercial and residential properties.
Home Repair Vancouver
Ken Bradshaw has over 30 years of experience in the restoration and renovation of both commercial and home renovations. He is able to provide total home service that you would be unable to find with most home repair people or contractors.
Ken is certified in the following:
- A Certified Member of the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
- A Member of the Carpet Cleaners Institute of North America
- A Member of the World Floor Covering Association and Holds a WRT Certification
- Long-Time Member in Good Standing with the BBB
- Asbestos Awareness Certified.
What does this mean to me?
Total Home Ventures Ltd will provide outstanding service, hassle-free, high-quality home renovations, home repair, and water damage restoration services. With one phone call, you will reach a licensed and insured professional that can provide a full range of home services in a timely fashion.
Our “One-Stop Home Service” gives you the peace of mind that you will no longer have to organize materials, schedule subcontractors, or deal with any problems that will waste your time and money.
Total Home Ventures Ltd truly is a One-Stop Home Service Centre. We eliminate the stress that normally comes with home renovations, home repair, and water damage repair, and we bring peace of mind that your project will be completed on time and within budget … this is our promise! It is safe to say we believe in old fashioned service.
If you have water intrusion because of a flood or sewer backup, you will come to understand that a quick response can make a big difference in the degree of damage that occurs. Secondary damage, like mold growth and humidity’s effect on your home or business, must be deterred right from the start.
Total Home Ventures Ltd water restoration services respond immediately, 24/7, when you call with an emergency. The phone is answered around the clock by our owner and project manager. The phone will also be answered on weekends and holidays.
Our water restoration services are done by Total Home Ventures Ltd’s skilled technicians, and not by subcontractors. The service trucks have the most effective water restoration state of the art equipment. Our trained IIRC-certified staff arrives on site fully equipped to get rid of the water and dry the flooded areas as promptly as possible.
We Work With Your Insurance Company
If you have water ingress in your business, call Total Home Ventures Ltd. We will stop the water problem because Total Home Ventures Ltd is a water restoration company, there’s no need to make several calls. We are a one-stop water restoration company, and we will clean up flood water from heavy rain, groundwater, and other natural disasters. Within a short period from your call, Total Home Ventures Ltd will have a water restoration expert on site to take stock of the amount of water damage. Total Home Ventures Ltd will then develop an effective plan. We will also work with your insurance company to process your claim if coverage applies.
- Flooded Basement
Flooded Basement Remediation
Total Home Ventures Ltd. will communicate with your insurance company, and we will provide them with pictures, measurements, and all appropriate details. You will feel assured that your water problem issues will be repaired in a safe and professional manner.
Water Removal Process
Total Home Ventures Ltd will begin emergency water removal procedures immediately. The faster water is removed, the sooner you can get back to normal. Total Home Ventures Ltd will remove water from basements, crawlspaces or business offices using state of the art extraction equipment. Total Home Ventures Ltd will then thoroughly dry the entire area. This includes both flooring and walls, with professional-strength air movers. We will dry the air using dehumidifiers and filter the air using air scrubbers. The scrubbers get rid of the spread of airborne mold spores, mildew, and any other harmful microorganisms.
- Black Mold Repair
- Black Mold Remediation
Basement Flood Procedures are ANSI-IIRC Standards
All services are done in accordance with ANSI-IIRC standards. This assures all water is removed and the property is completely dried, ventilated and even disinfected. The services done may vary depending on the type of water problem and the severity of the water problem. Items that are contaminated or those items beyond repair will be taken away and discarded.
As mentioned we will also use deodorizers if necessary and will use anti-microbial agents to get rid of germs and reduce contamination risks. Total Home Ventures Ltd is certified to fix clean water, gray water and black water problems of all kinds. If you have a water intrusion problem, you can count on Total Home Ventures Ltd to fix it, clean it and dry it. After all, homeowners and businesses have trusted Total Home Services to resolve water damage repair since 1995.
If you have a flooded basement or are in need of any type of water damage repair such as black mold we can be contacted at 604-808-7039.
We serve Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Surrey and most areas of the Greater Vancouver Area.
Contact us to schedule an estimate for remediation service. We proudly serve residential and commercial clients throughout Vancouver, BC, and the surrounding areas.